Thursday 16 April 2015

My big project

Well it is about time that after 2 years of it sitting around in pieces I started work on my dollhouse so yesterday I got all the pieces out and piled them on my dining room table, everyone will have to eat on their laps for a while. I have taken stock of what there is to do and what bits and pieces I need next. 
I want to concentrate on the kitchen first so bought the doors I wanted. They have arrived and wouldn't you know it they are too tall, assumed that they would be right so before I get around to putting anything together I have to make all the door openings larger, not difficult but a nuisance, anyway just so pleased I found this out before I put everything together. So that will be my task for the weekend and the hopefully all go. Will keep you updated
This is what I am faced with Keep looking in to see how I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment