Tuesday 25 November 2014

It is ages since I wrote anything on my blog, I have been rather unwell and am still having days of feeling awful but to compensate for all of that have had some great news! A lovely lady from the magazine Dolls House World has asked me if they can do a 2 page spread about me and my hats. How exciting is that!. I have been busy trying to get together some of my favorite hats and bonnets to photograph for the article and these are some I have decided on


                       

Add caption
 


I am so excited about this and feel very honored indeed. I will have to wait for some months before the issue of the magazine is published but it will be something great to look forward to in the new year.
Adding my page on Pinterest
 http://www.pinterest.com/minimarvels/my-miniature-dollhouse-makes

2 comments:

  1. Hello Luned, I hope you will get well soon. It's always a pleasure to admire your creations and I can tell you that Thai friends who see your hats in my miniature shop love them. Have a very nice Christmas an New Year.I will make sure I get the magazine with your hats when it is published.
    Patrick in Thailand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patrick hope you had a nice Christmas. Getting better slowly and having some time to make new hats and bonnets which will be ready soon

      Delete