Sunday 17 August 2014

It has been ages since I posted anything on here. Life has been up and down but my world of miniatures goes on and keeps me sane!!
Here are some of my newer makes hope you like them.
This is a pretty miniature dress I have made with lots of beautiful soft butter coloured net and pretty delicate ivory lace. I love it .


Someone asked me if I had ever made a Mad Hatters hat.
I decided with the black one that although I like it as it was it was lacking something so I painted a design on the black silk in gold and I do think that it lifts it a little. Also if you look at the Mad Hatters hat in the Johnny Depp film the hat he wears has a very feint design on it which was my inspiration. 


This one I thought that I would make in pink, well in reality my daughter suggested it, thanks hon, so here it is.





These are a few of my 1/12 scale new creations the ones with the pleated brim remind me somewhat of a cottage garden. Don't ask me why!
I love this dress the colours are so pretty and it turned out just as I wanted it to which is not always the case, also it is very difficult sometimes to get fabric that the design is just the right scale and this was perfect.
The black dress is so pretty in real life but I don't think the photo does it decent justice and again, as with the Mad Hatters hat I painted the black silk for the bodice to make it a little more interesting.

F
Hangs so nicely too as though it really has some weight in it just like a real dress would.

1 comment:

  1. You are so great, and very talented. I love the dresses they are so classy and it is so difficult to make something so fine and detailed, love your work

    ReplyDelete