Thursday 14 March 2013



These tiny bears are a new addition to my makes.
The top two are needle felted and the bottom one is
knitted with 1 crochet cotton
Their joints are fixed in the sitting position and they measure about 1 1/4"sitting
This one is a little sweetie!





A long time ago I used to make dressed beds so thought that I would post a couple of pictures here of the ones I still have. I used to love making these but the lovely man who used to turn the posts for me became ill and I have not made another one for many years. I still have a couple of sets of posts left so maybe one day I will get around to making more. May even find a new maker for my turned  posts if I am lucky.


This was a very pretty bed with very delicate drapes and beautiful bedding. someone once said to me that they could just snuggle up in there if only they were small enough
This bed was draped with beautiful red velvet curtains which are lined with gold
silk This is one of my favorite beds.

This is my very favorite bed made with ivory silk.

This is a close up of the interior of the bed
Here you can see the draped more clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment