Friday 1 February 2013


This blog is about my journey to making and filling my beautiful miniature world. I am having a special birthday this year and am being given by my daughter my first dollhouse and I am going to fill it with beautiful things.
I will be making as much as I can and hope that you join me on my journey of my wonderful
 'Wisteria  House'.
I bought this beautiful carpet from a lovely lady on Etsy www.etsy.com/shop/Martaminiatures
 which is really beautiful but I wanted it to be a little more authentic  The first thing I did was to attach a sheet of contrasting felt onto the back of it to give it a more genuine feel and look.I then thought that the one thing it lacked was some fringing at either end and so made little fringing knots along the short edges and ended up with a really beautiful carpet.

1 comment: